Wednesday, December 10, 2008

God Is Omnipresent
“Where can I go from Your Spirit? Where can I flee from Your presence? If I go up to the heavens, You are there; if I make my bed in the depths, You are there.” Psalm 139:7- 8.

Let this truth deeply sink in your heart today and forever! Regardless of how you feel and what you are facing in this life, you are not alone. The Almighty God is always with you from the beginning till this very moment. It might be true that people around you have disappointed and have rejected you but the faithful God doesn’t have a heart to leave you nor forsake you. Why ? Because it is the nature of our God! He is the all-knowing God, all-powerful God and a ever-present God.

Let me explain to you, who is this God in our lives and what is His ability? He is the Omnipresent God! The attributes of God by which He fills every single part of this universe and He is present everywhere at once. It is not some part of Him but the whole of God is present in every place. This is true of all three members of the Trinity. What an amazing God!

If I would put the above explanation about ‘Omnipresent God’ in a lay term, I would say He is ever present wherever you go. When you serve Him, He is there with you. When you stumble and fall, He is there to lift you up. Even when you sin against Him, He is there in that secret place. When you were hurt and heartbroken, the loving God was there with you and carry you through the painful season of life. My friends, there is no place, you and I can hide ourselves from God’s presence. No matter what you do, what you face and where you go in this life, nothing can separate you from the Omnipresent God, as King David says, “Where can I go from Your Spirit? Where can I flee from Your presence? “If I go up to the heavens, You are there; if I make my bed in the depths, You are there.” Psalm 139:7- 8.

What should be your attitude after knowing this truth? Scared that God will know what you will say, what you will see and what will you do? No my friend, you should be more confident and bold in this life to face anything. Knowing that He is with us all the time, we are well able to do whatever that He desires for us to do and knowing the truth of His presence never departed from us, we can be still safe in time of trouble and know that is He is the Almighty God Who will help us in all situations.

If you are requested to do a new thing, don’t be afraid, but remember, you have an Omnipotent God. If you are facing some hurtful moments, let me encourage you by saying that the Omnipresent God is with you. He is faithful to walk together with you in all kinds of seasons of life. Dearest, whether you are realize it or not, you are actually walking with God all the time. His presence will never leave you. There is no place to go where God is not already there…

Today’s Prayer,
Father God, I thank You so much for Your presence never leaves me, nor forsakes me. Where can I go from Your Spirit? Where can I flee from Your presence? If I go up to the heavens, You are there; if I make my bed in the depths, You are there. This truth has given me new confidence to walk in this life. Help me oh God, to understand about You more and more in this life. Reveal Yourself to me, oh my Omnipresent God. In Jesus’ Name. Amen.

No comments: