Sunday, December 7, 2008


"In My Hard Time,
I Learned New Things…"
"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28.

How do you see troubles and hard times in life? Are you seeing it as a heart-breaking moment or something that can pull you down? If you see your hard time the other way around, you will see it as an opportunity to learn new things and to change ourselves to be a better people. Sometime in life, incidents will make us to see ourselves clearly and to come into realization of our weaknesses.

God has His own ways to accomplish the things that He wants to accomplish in our life. He does things in His highest ways and in His great wisdom. Sometimes the way He does things doesn't make sense for us but at the end of the day you and I can see the great outcome of the works of His hands. God is able to use anything to do something great in our lives. Even our bad situations and hard times that we face in life can be used by Him to do something awesome in our lives as the Scripture says, "And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28.

Not long ago I put myself into trouble because of my own mistake. I was troubled in my heart and I felt so sad for that season of life. Few days went by and I was still struggling in that situation. I couldn't blame anyone but I was blaming myself alone. But as I started to ponder on that situation, suddenly I began to see a bigger picture of myself. God opened my eyes to see certain things that I couldn't see in life all these while. I begin to see myself in a deeper way and I realized my weaknesses in certain areas of my life. The situation that I went through enables to me to see and to improve.

All these while, I didn't realize those mistakes in my life. I dare to say that if I didn't encounter that heartbreak moment in life, I wouldn't have realized those weaknesses in me. Today I praise God for what I went through that moment in my life. God allowed me to faced that situation to make me to become a better person in His kingdom. The moment I realized my mistakes and weaknesses I went to my knees and prayed to Him. My friend, all that I could say now is, in my hard time I learned a new things in life. God used my own mistakes to change me to be a better person for Him and for the people around me. He is forever a faithful God to all of us.

Dearest, I would like to encourage you to see things in life in His perspective. When you face any unwanted situation in life, don't gave up hope but trust God for the bigger picture in life. God is able to use any bad situation to turn it into something good for His glory and for our benefit. In all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to His purpose.

Today's Prayer,
Father in Heaven, I thank You so much for Your faithfulness. Lord, I come before You with all my weaknesses in me. I believe I still have hope in You. Change me Lord and use me in Your Kingdom for the glory of Your Name. I surrender to You, Lord. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

No comments: