Thursday, March 11, 2010

A Love That Never Fails

"Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they?" Matthew 6: 26

They never die but they increased in number everyday according to their own kind. They fly in the sky with joy and with songs in their heart without any worry. They do not have barns or stores to store their food for the next day but they continue living happily today as if they have everything for tomorrow. What a worry-free life they are living! Every morning thousands of birds get fed by our Heavenly Father without fail. God did not forget to feed them daily and they have plenty in Him.

Even for the birds He gave so generously and God specifically gave them according to their kind. He knows what is best for each one of them. If even the birds of the air He cares so much and feeds them without fail, how much more He cares for you. Your Heavenly Father is so graceful and merciful. You are always in His heart and you are so precious to Him.

When I was still studying in University, I faced some financial difficulties. One day I ran out of money. I really do not have any money to have dinner. I was so hungry on that night. I just sat in my room with a hungry stomach and meditate on His Word. I knew in my heart that God will never let me sleep with an empty stomach. I said these words in my heart "Father, even the birds You feed, I am more valuable to You, surely You'll feed me tonight ". As I was saying those words in my heart, someone knocked at my room door and came straight inside.

It was a guy standing in front of me with two pieces of Hotdogs with bread. He said "this is for you" and I replied him "I don't have money to play for this". Then he said, "Its ok, this is for you, take it". He gave me the Hotdogs with bread and went away. That night, God really touched my heart and He was so real to me. God fed me that night and satisfy me. It is all about His phenomenal love for me.

My friend, do not worry about your life, the Creator of this world loves you so much and He will take care of everything. God knows your needs and He understands you personally. Just trust in His unfailing love for you. He will make a way for every situation in your life. You are more valuable to Him than any other things in this world. Just place your trust in Him and enjoy your relationship with your Father in Heaven. His love will never fails, His love never falls to pieces, His love never collapses, His love never terminates. He loves you so much.

No comments: